Our sensory sessions are designed to provide children with engaging and stimulating early learning play. As they explore and enhance their curiosity, sensory play supports their cognitive growth, motor skills, problem-solving, and language development. Slime, oobleck, sensory-coloured rice and coconut, coloured spaghetti, and more!
We believe children learn best through messy sensory play, as they use their senses as it helps to build nerve connections in the brain’s pathways.
Price start from $450.00 for up to 30 children.
- Early Childhood Education Services – Baby sensory incursion: 30 minutes, Toddler sensory incursion: 30 minutes, Preschooler sensory incursions: 45 minutes
- Outside of School Hours Care – 1 hour
- Primary Schools – 1 hour
One host will facilitate the workshop.
These sensory incursions are hosted in South West Sydney. Travel fees apply for certain locations outside of our 40km radius.
Where can you find us teaching sensory workshops to children?
Decorati offers these sensory incursions to:
- Early Childhood Education Services
- Outside School Hours Care Services
- Primary schools
as incursions for their extra-curricular programs. We work in partnership with Educators and teachers, to offer a different learning environment to the classroom.
Decorati aligns with the Department of Education :
- the learning outcomes from the Belonging, Being & Becoming – The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia
- the “My Time, Our Place” framework for School Age Care
- the Personal Development, Health and Physical Education, Literacy, Science, Creative Arts, and Mathematics Outcomes
We integrate S.T.E.M Education into our planning and curriculum.
Choose from sensory stations; coloured rice and coconut play, cloud dough making, slime making, and more.
We customise the activities to age groups.