This program is designed to provide children with inspiration and knowledge to learn the importance of where food grows and comes from.
A hands-on experience, where children explore foods using the 5 senses and by planting a fruit or vegetable seed in a sustainable and biodegradable pot.
Great for sustainability, learning about healthy lifestyles, food literacy, and making healthy food choices.
Price start from $550.00 for up to 30 children.
- Early Childhood Education Services -45 minutes
- Outside of School Hours Care – 1 hour
- Primary Schools – 1 hour
One host will facilitate the workshop
Travel fees apply for certain locations outside of a 40km radius.
We integrate S.T.E.M Education into our curriculum. Where can you find us teaching Healthy Eating workshops to children?
Decorati offers these sessions as Healthy Eating Incursions to:
- Early Childhood Education Services
- Outside School Hours Care Services
- Primary schools
as incursions for their extra-curricular programs. We work in partnership with Educators and teachers, to offer a different learning environment to the classroom.
Decorati aligns with the Department of Education :
- the learning outcomes from the Belonging, Being & Becoming – The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia
- the “My Time, Our Place” framework for School Age Care
- the Personal Development, Health and Physical Education, Literacy, Science, Creative Arts, and Mathematics Outcomes
We integrate S.T.E.M Education into our planning and curriculum.
We teach Healthy Eating workshops at public locations. Parents can book one of our workshops. Stay tuned for our next workshop, by visiting here soon.