Our cooking program provides children with the opportunity to participate in a hands-on cooking class. We teach children how to make their own snacks and meals in a fun, interactive way.
Price start from $550.00 for up to 30 children.
- Early Childhood Education Services -45 minutes
- Outside of School Hours Care – 1 hour
- Primary Schools – 1 hour
One host will facilitate the workshop
Travel fees apply for certain locations outside of a 40km radius.
Where can you find us teaching Cooking incursions to children?
Decorati offers these sessions as Cooking Incursions to:
- Early Childhood Education Services
- Outside School Hours Care Services
- Primary schools
as incursions for their extra-curricular programs. We work in partnership with Educators and teachers, to offer a different learning environment to the classroom.
Decorati aligns with the Department of Education :
- the learning outcomes from the Belonging, Being & Becoming –The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia
- the “My Time, Our Place” framework for School Age Care
- the Personal Development, Health and Physical Education, Literacy, Science, Creative Arts, and Mathematics Outcome
We integrate S.T.E.M Education into our planning and curriculum.