Our sensory kits are a great invitation to play where children can freely touch, manipulate and explore with.
This kit contains:
– homemade and handmade play dough (ingredients: plain flour, cream of tartar, oil, salt, water, food colouring)
– assorted stones
– wood sticks and mini trays
– plastic trees and leaves
– real cinnamon sticks
– wooden shapes
All stored in a Ikea plastic container.
(Please note: Dark brown doughhas cocoa powder, light brown has cinnamon, and yellow has tumeric. Product pieces and scents may differ due to stock levels)
Choking hazard – this kit contains small parts. Children should only use these materials under direct adult supervision.
It is not intended for children under the age of 3 years.
The play dough is homemade and handmade on our kitchen bench top where our family consume milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanut, treenuts, sesame, shellfish and fish. Our bench top is cleaned and sanitised after every use.
Play dough will last for months if stored correctly wrapped in cling wrap, an air tight container or jar.
– Great for fine motor development
– Stimulates the senses
– Enhances language development
– Encourages imagination and creativity