PLAY, LEARN & GROW
Decorati is an innovative multi-activity-based educational service for children.
Incursions and workshops are our specialty.
We teach Arts/Crafts, Cooking, Healthy Eating, and Sensory activities to children to support their cognitive growth, motor skills, problem-solving, and language development.
We cater to:
- Early Childhood Education Services
- Outside of School Hours Care
- Primary Schools
- Community organisations and NDIS providers
- Shopping Centres
Our programs are:
- Suitable for diverse learners and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- Language and Literacy based
- Mindfulness approach
Our program aligns with the Department of Education through the;
- Learning Outcomes from the Belonging, Being & Becoming – The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia
- My Time, Our Place Framework for School Age Care
- learning outcomes for primary schools
Testimonials from our clients
My 5 year old daughter has food allergies and I thought she wouldn’t be able to participate with her sister but they helped her and offered an alternative and made it possible for her to have fun and be included."
We love having you come to the centre each year and Educate the children at HLC about the importance of healthy eating and growing your own vegetables.
We hope to have you back again soon."
My girls love all the activities they provide. Such a great and friendly team. I love how they connect with the kids and have time for them no matter what activity is being undertaken."
Best incursion we had this vacation care, would highly recommend"
I can highly recommend Decorati for any event. Carla made the booking process so easy and accommodated our requests. The kids had a lot of fun with the food, the whole event was easy safe, and fun."